Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Some Great Pictures

Us, One Year Later..

Izzy Is Taking Lessons From Moe.. She Is A Baby Fashionista!

Two Pony Tails Worth... I Love Playing With Her Hair!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture with Luke and Iz...Iz looks sorta asian.

Iz World said...

You aren't the first person that has said that, I get that a lot.. People think I'm asian sometimes as well, or hispanic, or hawaiin....

Lacey said...

Ohh, two ponytails. I am, admittingly, a bit jealous of the hair options. For Piper Finn it is more like - uh, what color hat should we put on today?
I love the Luke and Izzy picture - too cute. What fun times!

Anonymous said...

that is a great picture of luke and izzy! she is so adorable

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh those are so cute. when i have kids im want them to have a lot of hair!!!