We have been wanting to fix up the laundry room for quite a while now and finally we have found the time to do it! After lots of painting and planning, here are some pictures of the finished product!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your laundry room...very cute I can see that it was fun to do :-) You are so creative!
Great job jess. That room always needed more shelves. SO helpful. Plus. I just love the little lettering - are those like stickers that you buy or did you paint them?
It's super cute!!!!
Anything that can make you smile while doing laundry is such a good thing!!!
Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun to do. I painted the letters and the flowers on the wall. The shelving was Lukes idea and it is awesome, it's so much easier to keep the house organized now that I have a place to put everything! Eventually we are going to get a red washer/dryer which will go with the color scheme really well!
6 comments:
I love your laundry room...very cute I can see that it was fun to do :-) You are so creative!
Looks amazing baby.
OH fun! Nice job.
i love the colors!
Great job jess. That room always needed more shelves. SO helpful. Plus. I just love the little lettering - are those like stickers that you buy or did you paint them?
It's super cute!!!!
Anything that can make you smile while doing laundry is such a good thing!!!
Thanks guys! It was a lot of fun to do. I painted the letters and the flowers on the wall. The shelving was Lukes idea and it is awesome, it's so much easier to keep the house organized now that I have a place to put everything! Eventually we are going to get a red washer/dryer which will go with the color scheme really well!
Post a Comment