The Life And Times Of Our Little Family..
That's funny!
Oma says put ketchup on it. If she's anything like Luke, she'll eat it.
I think if I mix ketchup with it I will throw up!!
Have you ever actually tried those strained peas? No wonder Iz thinks they are gross. They are!
I know, I tried them before I gave them to her and I gagged!!
i agree with izzy. gross.
ok this si haley again an just so you know I am tiffany powells daughter we know the kiegleys Iz I don't blame you for not liking pes i have tried them when my siter was little. ewwwww
Typically I don't like "food on baby's face) pictures (they just gross me out, I'm weird)- but these are just priceless!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's funny!
Oma says put ketchup on it. If she's anything like Luke, she'll eat it.
I think if I mix ketchup with it I will throw up!!
Have you ever actually tried those strained peas? No wonder Iz thinks they are gross. They are!
I know, I tried them before I gave them to her and I gagged!!
i agree with izzy. gross.
ok this si haley again an just so you know I am tiffany powells daughter we know the kiegleys
Iz I don't blame you for not liking pes i have tried them when my siter was little. ewwwww
Typically I don't like "food on baby's face) pictures (they just gross me out, I'm weird)- but these are just priceless!
Post a Comment