
Every time we get Keigley Kid Hand-Me-Downs, I get excited because I know that there's going to be something really cute in the bag. Recently, we got a new bag of hand-me-downs and we've been having so much fun dressing Isabelle up in her "new" duds.. So, thank you, Lacey for passing on your super cute clothes!!
5 comments:
First, I LOVE that we got name recognition on your blog!! Hooray!!! And - oh my goodness - Izzy looks so cute in the zebra shirt. It always cracked me up anyway!
Where do you guys find all those cute clothes? I never see anything cool like that when I go out, it's always the same ol' thing everywhere..
i love that face!
I likes me some Old Navy. (And Once Upon A Child!!- you have a good one near Sam's in Roanoke.)
Izzy, stop being so dang cute!!! how do you do it?
Post a Comment